INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA.
The administrator of Personal Data of Users and Customers of the www.demoniq24.pl Store is Hyperion Mariusz Senger with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Leszczyńskiej 20/19, 93-347 Łódź, Poland, NIP PL (tax identification number): 555 146 83 45, NIP EU (tax identification number): PL5551468345, Regon: 093050741.Hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
In matters concerning personal data you can CONTACT:
a) by post: Hyperion Mariusz Senger, ul. Pabianicka 114/131, 93-410 Łódź, Poland,
c) by phone: +48 888414167.
Mariusz Senger is the Personal Data Inspector. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector at demoniq24.pl is carried out via the above-mentioned methods.
The demoniq24pl store stores customer data on the servers of the Infoserwis platform, the administrator of which is: Infoserwis, ul. Winogrady 60, 61-659 Poznań, phone: 061 832 45 80.
GDPR: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I. Personal data processed by the Administrator.
Below you will find information about personal data that is collected and processed by the Administrator, in particular:
1. pursuant to art. 6 par. point b and point c) of GDPR in order to:
a) take action before concluding a contract of sale at the request of the data subject or performance of the contract of sale, to which the data subject is a party (data necessary to conclude the contract are indicated during the registration process at demoniq24.pl),
b) fulfilment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
2. on the basis of the proper interest of Hyperion Mariusz Senger [i.e. based on Art. 6 par. 1 point f) of GDPR in order to:
a) investigation or securing of claims.
3. on the basis of a separate consent [i.e. based on Article. 6 par. 1 point a) of GDPR] in order to:
a) implement the contract of sale and sale of demoniq brand products,
b) provide the Client with information about proposed changes to the Contract, including the Regulations and Price List, change of the name (business name), address or registered office, confirmation of acceptance of the complaint and reply to the indicated e-mail address, answers to the Customer's questions,
c) demoniq products marketing via newsletter,
d) verification of the correctness of the given data in the registration process for order fulfilment. In particular, data of the company's distributors from outside of Poland, based on information available on the official websites of the European Commission.
II. Personal data not processed by the Administrator.
Below you will find information about personal data that is not collected and processed by the Administrator, in particular:
1. The Administrator does not collect or process specific categories of data referred to in art. 9 of GDPR.
2. Personal data is not subject to automatic processes, including customer profiling, as referred to in Article 22 of GDPR.
III. The period during which personal data will be stored.
1. The Administrator will keep personal data of the Customer, until the Customer wishes to delete the account in the store, but not shorter than until the expiry of the period of limitation for claims under the concluded contract of sale or for the period required by separate provisions on tax and accounting obligations - depending on which period will end later.
2. The e-mail address provided for product marketing (newsletter) will be processed until the data subject reports objection.
IV. Rights of the data subject.
1. the right of access to the content of their personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes the data and information regarding such processing,
2. the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
3. the right to request the Administrator to delete the data,
4. the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of the data,
5. the right to transfer the data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator,
6. the right to object to the processing of the data based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) or a supervisory body of another European Union member state having jurisdiction over the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or due to the place of the alleged violation of GDPR,
8. the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
9. the right to obtain human intervention from the Administrator, to express their own position and to challenge the decision based on automated data processing.
The rights mentioned in points 1)-6) and points 8)-9) above may be implemented, among others, by contacting the Data Protection Officer (the address given at the beginning of the Information on the Protection of Personal Data).
V. Categories of data recipients.
Recipients of personal data made available on behalf of the Administrator:
1. Carriers - transport companies: courier companies, Poczta Polska
3. An accounting office,
4. Debt collection companies,
5. Economic information offices,
6. An IT company that supports the demoniq24.pl store.